1. At work:
(1) Communicate online as much as possible while reducing face-to-face interactions;
(2) Stay at least one meter away from each other;
(3) Wash hands frequently, including before and after passing around documents;
(4) Drink plenty of water, no less than 1500 ml a day;
(5) Reduce the number of meetings and keep them short.
2. At meals:
(1) Try to bring homemade food;
(2) Avoid crowds when dining at canteens or restaurants;
(3) Keep your mask on before eating;
(4) Do not sit opposite to each other and try not to talk while eating.
3. Off work:
(1) No dining with friends and no parties;
(2) Wash hands, put on a mask, and go straight home.
4. Back home:
(1) Wash your hands and then open windows for ventilation;
(2) Put coats, shoes, and bags in corners of a particular room, and wash them promptly;
(3) Disinfect mobile phones and keys;
(4) Drink plenty of water, do exercise and have a good rest.
5. People working in high-risk professions such as public sanitation, bus driving, security and express delivery should be more careful as they are exposed to frequent contacts with a large number of people.
(1) Immediately replace the mask once it becomes moist and soiled;
(2) Wash your hands frequently and take your temperature at least twice a day;
(3) Wear protective suits or face shields only when necessary.