Most areas of the Hechi City, Guangxi Province met the rainy weather in the late April as they have been in serious drought for months before.
China ends emergency response as SW drought eases
China called off its grade II drought emergency response on Tuesday as the severe drought in its southwestern regions eased after recent rain.
- Talks begin in Japan for global biodiversity targets
- Wildlife withered in Yunnan drought
- Wildlife reserves damaged by drought
- Drought in SW China breaks after 6 falls of rain
- Rainfall eases drought in SW China
- Drought takes heavy toll on boarding schools
- Drought eases in Sichuan, lingers in other regions