Home / Learning Chinese / FAQ Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comments
How to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship?
Adjust font size:

According to the education exchange agreement between China and your country, China grants government scholarships to the candidates recommended by your country. You may contact the competent authorities of your country (the Ministry of Education or other organizations in charge of this program) for scholarships application. If you are included in the government exchange program, please fill out the Application Form for Foreign Student Scholarship, and send them back to the dispatching authority (usually where you got the forms) together with other relevant materials. The China Scholarship Council (CSC) will contact Chinese institutions of higher learning for the consideration of your application. If you are enrolled, the CSC will send you the Admission Notice and Visa Application for Foreigners Wishing to Study in China (JW 201) through your country's competent authority. You are kindly asked to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship by following the above procedures.

If you plan to study in China as a self-financed student, you can directly contact the relevant institutions of higher learning and Chinese embassy in your country. Materials about Chinese institutions of higher learning and Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study in China are available in the Chinese embassy. Or you can ask the institution chosen for the application form of their institution.

Please refer to the How to Study in China section on the website of http://www.csc.edu.cn for more detailed information.

(gov.cn October 16, 2006)

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comments

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved
E-mail: webmaster@china.org.cn Tel: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号