Home / Learning Chinese / FAQ Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comments
Can I apply for extension of study as a scholarship student?
Adjust font size:

Scholarship students who finish the planned study and want to extend their study in China shall apply to the institution. If agreed, the institution will give the students an approval letter. If the students want to change to other institutions, they shall also submit the approval letter from the target institution. The foreign embassy in China or the competent authority in charge of overseas students in the dispatching country shall note in writing CSC together with the approval letter, and be sure to include the students in the quota of the exchange program.

(China Scholarship Council)

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comments

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved
E-mail: webmaster@china.org.cn Tel: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号