Home / Learning Chinese / FAQ Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comments
Do I need to hand in my original form of Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form (JW201) to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate?
Adjust font size:

You should show them your Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form (JW201) original and submit the copies of the two. You should come for registration in China with those two original documents.

(China Scholarship Council)

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comments

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved
E-mail: webmaster@china.org.cn Tel: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号