|Using piping-hot water combined with harsh soaps can strip the skin of its oils, resulting in dryness, cracking and even infection.|
1) Showering every day: Using piping-hot water and harsh soaps can strip the skin of its oils, resulting in dryness, cracking and even infection.
2) Sleeping eight hours a day: a short four to 15-minute "power nap" can be as effective as an extra hour at night.
3) Brushing teeth after eating: don't clean your teeth straight after eating. Wait at least half an hour because the food acids and sugars temporarily weaken the protective enamel on the teeth. If you clean your teeth too soon, you are actually brushing away at the enamel before it hardens again.
4) Cleaning house: those who took on most of the responsibility for running the home had significantly higher blood pressure than those who left it to their partner.
5) Relaxing after dinner: if you're inactive during the evening, or you eat just before bed, your body is more likely to lay down that food as fat. ...
(China.org.cn April 28, 2011)