0 Comment(s)
Print
E-mail Xinhua, May 17, 2020
TRIPOLI, May 16 (Xinhua) -- The National Center for Disease Control of Libya on Saturday announced one new COVID-19 case, bringing the total confirmed cases in the country to 65.
There are 28 recoveries and 3 deaths so far, according to the center.
The Ministry of Education on Wednesday said that schools will gradually reopen in mid-June, after nearly two months of closure as a precautionary measure against COVID-19.
The ministry said that an integrated health program will be developed for students, which includes sterilizing schools periodically. Enditem
Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)