China and Turkey signed deals worth 4.3 billion US dollars in a wide range of sectors during Vice-Presdient Xi Jinping's three-day visit to the Europe-Asia gateway, the last leg of his three-nation tour.
• Xi wraps up three-nation visits
Xi wraps up three-nation visits
Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping left Istanbul of Turkey for China on Wednesday afternoon, wrapping up his 10-day official visits to the United States, Ireland and Turkey.
- China supports diplomatic efforts in restoring stability in W. Asia, N. Africa
- Xi meets Irish president on boosting ties
- Xi's Irish trip brings trade bonanza
- Xi arrives in Ankara for official visit
- Xi's US visit successfully boosts cooperative partnership
- Xi's written interview with Irish Times
- Xi reiterates support for Europe
Xi Jinping is a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and Chinese Vice President.
ScheduleFeb. 13 - 17: Visit to the US
Feb. 17 - 20: Visit to Ireland
Feb. 20 - 22: Visit to Turkey