Chinese President Hu Jintao wrapped up his Central Asia trip Saturday after visiting Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, and attending a Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit in the Uzbek capital, Tashkent.
SCO agrees deal to admit new members
The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) on Friday approved the legal basis for the admission of new member states.
- China, Kazakhstan to deepen strategic partnership
- Chinese president says to further ties with Kazakhstan
- Chinese, Kazakh leaders talk on bilateral cooperation
- Chinese president ends Uzbekistan trip
- Chinese, Turkmen presidents meet on deepening cooperation
- SCO stresses UN's role in solving Afghan problems
- SCO vows to strengthen cooperation with its observers, dialogue partners