Premier Li Keqiang concludes a historic free trade agreement with Switzerland that promises to tighten ties with Europe, China's largest trade partner.
China's development means more chances for the world
China's development means more chances for the world and China will continue to provide a level playing field for foreign companies, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said on Monday.
- Tactical triumph
- Chinese premier's strong message to Europe
- Developing Eurasia cooperation
- Li's German tour promotes strategic partnership, co-op
- Li calls for closer China-Germany business cooperation
- More common interests
- Li Keqiang praises post-war peace order
- Chinese, German PMs agree to promote cooperation
- Sino-Swiss FTA deal a springboard for China