Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Monday put forward five principles for a political settlement of the Syrian issue during a press briefing with Chinese media.
Geneva II could be first step to solve Syrian crisis
Both delegations of the Syrian government and opposition arrived in Geneva, Switzerland on Tuesday evening to embark on a dialogue for the first time since the eruption of the conflict in Syria nearly three years ago.
- Ban holds intensive talks with participants at Geneva II
- Syria FM says Assad's status 'red line'
- Russian FM: UN decision to drop Iran's invitation a mistake
- US hopeful parties focus on ending crisis
- UN withdraws Iran's invitation to Syria talks
- SNC confirms participation in Geneva II
- Syria's SNC says to suspend participation in Geneva II