Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said that China today is a fully open market economy in a keynote speech at the opening of the 2011 Summer Davos.
• 2011 Summer Davos opens in Dalian
2011 Summer Davos Forum closes
The Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2011, also known as the Summer Davos Forum, concluded in the port city of Dalian on Friday, after three days of discussions on the world's hot economic issues.
- Chinese businessmen urged to sustain growth
- WEF report names firms as models for sustainable growth
- China may miss 4% inflation target
- Zhu: Global economy will not see double dip
- Chinese economist: Eurozone, U.S. woes threaten political crisis
- Hu meets Benin President to discuss bilateral ties
- Rethink economy globally