1. A conspicuous line indicating a border can be discerned between the middle and right lamas.
2. The middle top of the lama's (left) head is blurred and the edge line varies in width.
3. The shadows on the policeman in the middle and behind him were not made by identical light sources. (The red line indicates the light direction.)
4. The yellow strip on the hat of the policeman (middle) is a pixel-level straight line.
5. There is a bright strip on the neck of the policeman (middle) and a pixel-level straight line can be seen to the left of his neck.
6. Regarding the policeman on the left, conspicuous edge lines can be seen on his hat, face, shoulders and arm, and there is a pixel-level straight line on his right arm.
7. There is an excessively bright bar (totally white) in the rear of the window that does not conform to the light intensity. There is a pixel-level straight border line to the right of the bar but the border linking its middle part and the green window frame is curved.
8. The bright point on the lip of the lama (middle) does not conform to established light rules.
9. The head of the lama (right) was illuminated by light that is inconsistent with the light on the policemen.
10. The stone wall, the iron frames and the house in the rear reflect a confusing space relationship.