Huang Mengfu, Vice Chairman of the 11th CPPCC and Chairman of the China Foundation for Human Rights Development, delivered a speech at the opening ceremony of the 6th Beijing Forum on Human Rights on Sept. 12, 2013.
Li Junru: Chinese dream is human rights dream
The Chinese dream is a human rights dream for the Chinese people, according to Li Junru, vice president of the China Society for Human Rights Studies and former vice-president of the Party School of the Central Committee of the CPC.
- Minister addresses 6th Beijing Forum on Human Rights
- 6th Beijing Forum on Human Rights opens
- The Rule of Law and Human Rights
- Is it correct to regard human rights as universal?
- Internet regulations can protect human rights
- Society president discusses human rights in key speech
- Li vows to provide more jobs
White Papers• National Human Rights Action Plan of China (2012-2015)
• New Progress in Development-oriented Poverty Reduction Program for Rural China
• Medical and Health Services
• China's Ethnic Policy and Common Prosperity and Development of All Ethnic Groups