Home / China / That's Life Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comment
Infant locks granny out with gas running
Adjust font size:

A woman had to phone the fire brigade after her 1-year-old grandson accidentally locked her out of their home in Zhengzhou, capital of Henan Province, last Tuesday.

The woman had left water boiling on the stove and gone out for a stroll when her grandson shut the door behind her.

Firefighters, who arrived at the scene 10 minutes later, cut open iron bars on the windows to turn off the gas before letting the woman in through the door.

(China Daily August 12, 2009)

Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read Bookmark and Share
Pet Name
China Archives
Related >>