The death toll of China's massive earthquake remained at 69,170 as of Sunday noon while the number of missing people reduced by one, the State Council Information Office said.
The number of the injured also remained unchanged at 374,159 and people reported missing dropped by one to 17,427 after the 8.0-magnitude quake rocked southwestern Sichuan Province and neighboring regions on May 12.
Hospitals had treated 95,701 injured people as of Sunday noon, of whom 78,854 had been discharged and 14,240 were still being treated.
By Saturday, more than 1.41 million quake survivors had been evacuated.
As of Sunday noon, the government disaster relief fund had reached 53.76 billion yuan (about 7.68 billion US dollars), including 49.15 billion yuan from the central budget and 4.61 billion yuan from the local budget.
Relief supplies continued to pour into the quake zone. As of Sunday noon, about 1.3 million tents, 4.817 million quilts, 14.1 million garments, 1,042,100 tonnes of fuel oil and 2.22 million tonnes of coal had been sent.
The office said as of Saturday, relief workers had built 138,100 temporary houses and another 34,200 were being installed, while the materials for 91,000 makeshift houses had arrived in the affected areas.
In addition, domestic and foreign donations had reached 45.65 billion yuan in cash and goods, among which 14.15 billion yuan had been forwarded to the quake-hit areas.
In the 24 hours ended Sunday noon, 145 aftershocks were monitored in the quake zone, none above 5.0 magnitude, according to the China Earthquake Administration.
A total of 12,242 aftershocks had been detected since May 12.
By Saturday, 4,622 state-owned enterprises and large-scale enterprises with annual revenue above 5 million yuan had resumed operation.
Production at another 1,022 of the same scale was still suspended, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology said.
In addition, 53,289 km of roads had been destroyed, of which 52,111 km had been restored.
(Xinhua News Agency June 16, 2008)