The death toll of China's massive earthquake increased by seven to 69,195 as of Sunday noon, the State Council Information Office said in a statement.
The number of the injured stayed at 374,177 and people reported missing dropped to 18,404 after the 8.0-magnitude quake jolted southwestern Sichuan Province and neighboring regions on May 12.
As of Sunday noon, 96,362 injured people had been hospitalized and 85,211 have recovered and left hospital. There are still 8,513 people remaining in hospital, the office said.
The government disaster relief fund had reached 54.72 billion yuan (about 7.82 billion U.S. dollars), including 49.61 billion yuan from the central government and 5.11 billion yuan from the local budget.
Domestic and foreign donations had reached 55 billion yuan in cash and goods, of which 19.6 billion yuan had been forwarded to the quake-hit areas.
About 1.58 million tents, 4.87 million quilts, 14.1 million garments and 1.52 million tons of fuel oil had been sent to the quake-hit areas, it said.
(Xinhua News Agency June 29, 2008)