The death toll of China's major earthquake still stood at Monday's figure of 69,195 as of Tuesday noon, the State Council Information Office said in a statement.
The number of the injured stayed at 374,177 and people reported missing decreased to 18,392 after the 8.0-magnitude quake jolted southwestern Sichuan Province and neighboring regions on May 12.
As of Tuesday noon, 96,373 injured people had been hospitalized and 85,858 have recovered and left hospital. There are still 7,874 people remaining in hospital, it said.
The government disaster relief fund had reached 54.82 billion yuan (about 7.83 billion US dollars), including 49.71 billion yuan from the central budget and 5.11 billion yuan from the local budget.
Domestic and foreign donations had reached 55.37 billion yuan in cash and goods, of which 19.89 billion yuan had been forwarded to the quake-hit areas.
About 1.58 million tents, 4.87 million quilts, 14.1 million garments and 1.59 million tons of fuel oil had been sent to the quake-hit areas, it said.
(Xinhua News Agency July 1, 2008)