The death toll of China's major earthquake still stood at Friday's 69,196 as of Monday noon, the State Council Information Office said in a statement.
The number of the injured and the missing also stood at 374,176 and 18,379 respectively after the 8.0-magnitude quake jolted southwestern Sichuan Province and neighboring regions on May 12.
As of Monday noon, 96,433 injured people had been hospitalized and 87,466 had recovered and left hospital. There were 6,320 people still in hospital, the statement said.
The government disaster relief fund had reached 55.05 billion yuan (about 7.98 billion U.S. dollars), including 49.75 billion yuan from the central budget and 5.3 billion yuan from the local budget.
Domestic and foreign donations had reached 56.71 billion yuan in cash and goods, of which 20.41 billion yuan had been forwarded to the quake-hit areas.
About 1.58 million tents, 4.87 million quilts, 14.1 million garments 1.77 million tons of fuel oil and 3.79 million tons of coal had been sent to the quake-hit areas, it said.
As of Sunday, relief workers had built 432,900 temporary houses and another 22,100 were being installed, while the materials for 43,800 of such shelters had arrived in the affected areas.
In the 24 hours ending Monday noon, one aftershock between magnitude-4.0 to magnitude-4.9 and 201 aftershocks at or below magnitude-3.9 were monitored in the quake zone. No tremor above magnitude-5.0 was monitored, according to the China Earthquake Administration.
A total of 16,200 aftershocks had been detected since May 12.
As of Monday noon, of the 53,295 km of roads damaged in the quake, 52,398 km had been restored, according to the statement.
(Xinhua News Agency July 7, 2008)