VIII. Advancing IPR Protection in Businesses
1. To develop a contact list of key companies for the public security authorities so as to lock well-known Chinese companies and key foreign companies in the IPR enforcement mechanism, providing enforcement guarantee for companies to protect IPR.
2. To sharpen the awareness of IPR protection amongst processing trade companies and enhance overseas IPR protection by companies.
3. To hold IPR work meetings for large SOEs at right timings where IPR work in large SOEs will be defined with the target of boosting indigenous innovation in large SOEs and the focus of enhancing IPR management and protection.
4. To organize reviews on relevant information about the implementation of IPR strategies by large SOEs and study on the formulation of Opinions on Enhancing IPR Work in Large SOEs.
5. To combine self-training with collective training, so as to strengthen IPR training within the companies; to carry out international IPR exchange activities; to guide businesses to raise IPR awareness and strengthen capacity-building.
6. To promote IPR operational skills within the companies and enhance the companies' capabilities of creating, applying, managing, and protecting IPR, so as to use various IPR strategies and skills flexibly and ward off IPR law-related risks.
7. To survey on Chinese companies' trademark registration and protection in foreign countries and foster more advantaged companies with independent trademarks and relatively strong international competitiveness.
8. To promote companies' IPR protection through carrying out the law enforcement campaign of cracking down on the counterfeits and protecting the brand names.
9. To put into place The Implementation Scheme of Promoting Companies' Use of Copyrighted Software, thus promoting the companies' adoption of legalized software.