Living in China What's New | Expat Tales | Visa and Customs | Residence Permits | Studying | Employment | Getting Married | Adopting a Child | Other Useful Information | Life in Pictures
Your Questions Answered
Q: What can I do if my HSK certificate is lost?
A: The certificate cannot be reissued if the candidate loses the certificate due to personal reasons. All HSK certificates are issued by the National Commission.
Q: Can I use my mobile phone in China?
A: Most of the mobile phones that are supported by GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) do work throughout China.
Q: How can expats import their personal cars to China?
A: Please see Measures of the Customs of the People's Republic of China for Supervising the Import and Export of Articles for Personal Use of Non-residential Permanent Visitors.
Q: Where can I find acupuncture places in Beijing?
A: There are three specialized TCM hospitals offering acupuncture in this regard.
Q: How can I apply for a Chinese driver's license in Shanghai?
A: If you are over 18 and have a valid driver's license from another country then you will most likely only need to complete a written (computerized) test to obtain a 6 year Chinese driver's license.
Q: How can I stay in China permanently?
A: Applying for Permanent Residence in China is a way for you to live in the country on a long-term basis. In order to qualify for permanent residence status, you must fill at least one of the following criteria:
 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Quick Facts About China
China in Brief Province View China Through a Lens Traditional Chinese Festivals
China Quick Facts China Statistics Heritage Preservation in China CIIC's Special Archives
SiteMap | About Us | RSS | Newsletter | Feedback

Copyright © All Rights Reserved E-mail: Tel: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号