A fire broke out Sunday afternoon at the scene of a July 16 blast involving two oil pipelines in Dalian, Liaoning Province, the local authority said.
Oil tank fire extinguished in NE China port
Fire has been put out at the scene of a July 16 blast involving two oil pipelines in Dalian by 2 a.m. Monday.
- Nearly all chemical barrels recovered from river
- Getting the blue sea back after oil pipeline explosion
- Dalian tourism in recovery despite oil spill
- Improper desulfurizer injection causes Dalian oil spill
- Chemical error caused port pipeline blast
- Port security under scrutiny after Dalian oil spill
- China races to prevent oil slick spreading to open sea