Visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping and Cuban leader Raul Castro pledged Tuesday that the two countries will be long-term, staunch friends and partners to seek reciprocal cooperation.
• President Xi visits Fidel Castro
• Fidel Castro lauds BRICS summit
• Full coverage: Xi's visit to Latin America
Xi's Latin American tour given thumbs-up by world netizens
Chinese President Xi Jinping attended the BRICS leaders’ meeting recently and visited four nations in Latin America. The prominent tour, the highlight of which was a decision to set up a BRICS development bank, has been given a thumbs-up by netizens around the globe.
- Cooperation with China brings new opportunity to Latin America
- Chinese president returns from Latin America visit
- Xi ends Cuba tour with fruitful results
- Xi's trip further brightens prospects of China-LatAm co-op
- China's financial support brings great strength to Venezuela
- China to launch satellite for Venezuela
- Venezuela sees China as development paradigm
- Chinese president arrives in Cuba for state visit
- China to provide Venezuela loan for mineral survey