Home / The ABC of Living in China / Doing Business / Applying for a trademark Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comment
Administrative Proceedings against Trademark Infringements
Adjust font size:

According to the relevant provisions of the Trademark Law, any one can complain to the local administrations at or above the county level where the infringer resides or the infringement took place. The complaints shall be put in the written form usually, noting relevant information and evidence, such as the name, address of the infringer, the place where the infringement took place or was found, and relevant marks which are suspected to have infringed registered trademarks or stuff like photos and so on. Meanwhile, the interested party can also make a complaint on the phone. Where the trademark registrant complains to the administrative authority for industry and commerce, requesting for protection of the exclusive right to use a registered trademark, the written form shall be handed in with effective certification. Once the administrative authority decides to deal with the case, it shall notify the complaint of the result.

(Trademark Office under the State Administration for Industry and Commerce)


Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read Bookmark and Share
Pet Name
China Archives
Related >>