Home / Living in China / Residence Permits / Necessary Documents Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comment
Documents for Registration and Health Check of the Pets
Adjust font size:

1. A valid official hydrophobia vaccine injection certificate issued by the authorities of the country of origin (according to Chinese law, the vaccination is valid for a period of one year from the date of injection and must be made within 30 days prior to your departure for China).

2. An Official pet health certificate.

3. Your personal identification paper issued by the Chinese visa authorities and your valid passport.

4. Faithfully filled-out Quarantine Inspection Form.

(Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau)


Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read
Pet Name
China Archives
Related >>
Most Viewed >>