Home / Living in China / Residence Permits / Necessary Documents Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comment
Documents for Registration of Foreigners Among Domestic Investment Enterprises
Adjust font size:

Foreign employees employed by domestic investment enterprises in Beijing and their dependents (spouse minor children) should hold "Z" (vocational) visa when entry, and process resident application procedures to Exit & Entry Administration, Public Security Bureau in Beijing within 30 days after entry, generally, the valid period of residence permit will not exceed one year, and not exceed the expiry of the passport, too.

Must provide the following documents and evidential materials when process residence permit's application:

1. One's valid passport and visa;

2. Originals and copies of duplicate of "Business License" issued by administrative department for industry & commerce;

3. Originals and copies of "Employment Certificate" issued by Bureau of Labor & Social Security in Beijing;

4. Original "Health Certification" submitted by Beijing Exit & Entry Inspection & Quarantine Bureau;

5. Two recent, two in., half-length, bareheaded, full-faced photo (both black-and-white photophotochrome is ok);

6. Adding the official seal of the unit when fill out "Application Form for Visa Residence Permit", and stick a recent, two in., bareheaded, full-faced photo;

Working not exceed one year in Beijing, can apply for temporary residence permit, and the "Health Certificate" is waived.

(Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau)


Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read Bookmark and Share
Pet Name
China Archives
Related >>