Home / Living in China / Studying / Finding the Right Course Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comment
Application Documents
Adjust font size:

1). Applicants shall fill out the Application Form for Self-financed Study in China (in duplicates). 

Students who apply to the China Scholarship Council (CSC) through overseas educational institutions or non-governmental organizations or individually must fill in and present this form, which can be obtained from Chinese diplomatic missions, or downloaded from the website of CSC (http://www.csc.edu.cn).

2). Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, applicants shall also submit documents of being university students provided by universities or on-post employees provided by employers.


3). High school transcripts for bachelor's degree applicants or transcripts for other categories' students (notarized photocopy).


4). Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.


5). Applicants for master's or doctoral degree studies and senior visiting scholars must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors. Applicants who apply in China for Master's or Doctoral degree studies must submit the Admission Notice of the hosting university.


6). Applicants for studying music are requested to submit one cassette recording of the applicants' own work. Applicants for fine arts must submit six color photographs of personal works (two sketches, two colored paintings and two other works).


Applicants who apply to CSC for self-financed study in China must send their application documents by May 31.


(Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China October 18, 2006)

Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read
Pet Name
China Archives
Related >>
Most Viewed >>