Home / Living in China / Studying / Studying FAQ Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read | Comment
How to Apply to Study Self-financed in China?
Adjust font size:

CSC takes charge of the applications for and management of the Chinese government scholarships for foreigner’s study in China, takes charge of the application and enrollment of candidates recommended by overseas academic institutions, educational organization or non-governmental friendly associations, and takes charge of individual application to study in China as self-financed student. However, for those individual applicants to apply as self-financed, a better and quicker way is to contact the institutions by themselves. On http://www.csc.edu.cn you can find the specific contact information of Chinese institutions accepting foreign students.


(China Scholarship Council)

Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read
Pet Name
China Archives
Related >>
Most Viewed >>