1. Groups of 5 persons or more planning to travel together may
apply for a group visa. A group visa affixed to the "list of
Tourist Group" is issued for the convenience of the tourists and
organizers in passing the Chinese border check-points.
2. The group organizer is required to fill in the "list of
Tourist Group" in triplicate. Names, dates of birth, passport
numbers etc. should be printed clearly and accurately. The serial
number assigned to each member of the group in the list should also
be marked on the cover of each passport.
3. The group organizer is required to provide all the
passports of the members or photocopies of the main pages of their
passports, visa fees and the confirmation fax from the authorized
Chinese travel agencies and send them to the visa offices of the
Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulates-General.
4. All members of the group are required to enter and exit China
at the same time and via the same port, Should there be any member
who will not enter or exit China at the same time, he must apply
for an individual visa.
5. Visa processing takes 4 working days.
(english.gov.cn October 20, 2006)