|Videos||• Latest||• Feature||• Sports||• Your Videos|
Mr. Martin Jensen, senior trade commissioner / counselor from Embassy of Canada in Beijing, gave an exclusive TV interview to China.org.cn in which he expressed his opinions on the impacts on the education market by the global financial crisis and explained the application procedure for overseas students who want to study in Canada.
1. What’s the current state of higher education in Canada for overseas students, particularly Chinese students? More >>>
2. What impact do you think the global financial crisis will have on the education market, especially in China? More >>>
3. The global financial crisis is making it more difficult for recent graduates to find jobs. Some are opting for further study. What is your view? More >>>
4. What kinds of measures is Canada planning to encourage more overseas students to enroll? More >>>
5. What expectations do you have for the future of the education market in China? More >>>
6. Do you have any suggestions for students who are planning to study aboard? More >>>