|Videos||• Latest||• Feature||• Sports||• Your Videos|
Ms. Joyce Slayton, director of College Advice USA, gave an exclusive TV interview to China.org.cn in which he expressed his opinions on the impacts on the education market by the global financial crisis and explained the application procedure for overseas students who want to study in US.
1. What’s the current state of higher education in US for overseas students, particularly Chinese students? More >>>
2. What impact do you think the global financial crisis will have on the education market, especially in China? More >>>
3. The global financial crisis is making it more difficult for recent graduates to find jobs. Some are opting for further study. What is your view? More >>>
4. Many Chinese parents fear US universities or colleges will increase fees as foreign currencies depreciate against the RMB. What do you think? More >>>
5. What expectations do you have for the future of the education market in China? More >>>