|Videos||• Latest||• Feature||• Sports||• Your Videos|
Thirteen leaders from a range of Chinese industries, including green technology, health science and the media, were named Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young on Friday for their vision, leadership and achievements in business.
James S. Turley, chairman and CEO of Ernst & Young Global, gave an exclusive interview to China.org.cn.
1. Could you introduce the awarding of Entrepreneur of This Year? How do you select these distinguish business leaders? According to the standards from the Independent Judging Panel for the awards program, what are the advantages of these enterprises? >>>>>>
2. Ernst & Young has recruited more than 2,000 new employees in China's mainland this year, which creates the highest record in the past three years? What do you think about the recruitment expansion in China and how about the situation in other countries? >>>>>>
3. Can we view your recruitment expansion as a positive signal that the economy is recovering from the financial crisis? Some analysts believed that it is too early to say so, what do you think? >>>>>>
4. In your opinion, what is the role that the Chinese economy should play in the global system? >>>>>>
5. Could you share your experience as the financial advisor to Shanghai Expo 2010? What is your impression on the Expo? >>>>>>