|Videos||• Latest||• Feature||• Sports||• Your Videos|
Albert Ng, chairman of Ernst & Young China, gave an exclusive interview to China.org.cn on the current Chinese economy.
1. The CPI of China reached 4.4 percent last month and what do you think the fluctuation of China's current economic situation? >>>>>>
2. Some experts are now worrying about the negative inflation and the People's Bank of China increased its interest by 0.25 percent to reduce the risk. What is your opinion? What kinds of impacts will the current economic situation bring to the foreign investment? >>>>>>
3. Ernst & Young helps Chinese companies to go to public offering. Could you give some advice to them, who aim to explore the overseas markets? >>>>>>
4. In your opinion, what is the role that the Chinese companies should play in the future international competition? What are their obligations and responsibilities? >>>>>>
5. According to your lasted report, China's IPO occupied 76 percent of the whole world. Do you think it grows too fast? >>>>>>
6. During the process of an enterprise's globalization, conquering the local market or localization is also a key element that the company should stress. Ernst & Young has been in China for nearly 20 years, could you introduce the current development of your company and what's experience on localization that you want to share with other foreign enterprises? >>>>>>