|Videos||• Latest||• Feature||• Sports||• Your Videos|
Today, Qing Chen, general manager of China New Energy Business Unit under Delta Electronics (Shanghai) Co., LTD, gave an exclusive interview to China.org.cn, talking about the new energy market like wind power in China.
For nearly 40 years Delta Group has pursued the mission: "To provide innovative, clean and effcient energy solutions for a better tomorrow." With its focus on continuous innovation, Delta has become a global leader in a range of products and has received the Forbes Asia "Fabulous 50" Award for several consecutive years.
Delta Group has long implemented green manufacturing processes, recycling, waste management programs and has constructed environmentally-friendly green builidings. CNBC European Business magazine recently listed Delta Electronics as a "Global Top 100 Low-Carbon Pioneer"─ the only company from Taiwan featured on the list. In 2010, the management team received honors that include Ernst & Young's "Entrepreneur of the Year" and "CSR Entrepreneur" awards, CNBC's "2010 China Business Leader of the Year Award".
1. What is the status of the wind power industry in China? >>>>>
2. How long will it take for China to be a leading innovation center for wind technology? >>>>>
3. What are some challenges in making wind power a major global energy source? What are the technical challenges you face in expanding wind power? >>>>>
4. Do you see China as a major center for R&D in the future? >>>>>
5. What are the advantages of operating a large portion of your operations in China? >>>>>
6. What are your goals for the 2011 International Clean Energy Expo in Beijing? >>>>>