Shanghai Cooperation Organization leaders conducted in-depth exchanges of views and reached broad consensus on various issues during the bloc's 13th summit that closed Friday.
Xi's C. Asian tour drives global development
From Sept. 9-13, Xi visited Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, and attended the G20 and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization summits, during which he outlined China's global and Central Asian policies.
- Beijing backs truce bid in Syria
- China, Kyrgyzstan lift ties to strategic partnership
- Xi calls for more trade between Xinjiang, Kyrgyzstan
- China, Kyrgyzstan agree to boost cooperation on security
- China, Uzbekistan vow to strengthen cultural exchanges
- China tops Kyrgyzstan's foreign policy priorities
- China's development offers opportunities to neighboring countries