Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi delivered a speech from Beijing to the Conference on China-US Relations in Washington by video link on Wednesday, calling on the two nations to further their ties.
• Clinton: A rising China good for US
• Full text of Chinese FM's speech on China-US ties
Kissinger, others look back at US-China ties
Former senior U.S. officials including Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski on Wednesday attended a special conference in Washington to mark the 40th anniversary of former President Richard Nixon's historic visit to China.
- Opera 'Nixon in China' comes to Kansas City
- Clinton: A rising China good for US
- Full Text: Yang Jiechi's remarks to conference on China-US relations
- Shanghai Communiqué: where Sino-US relations start
- Expert to Chinese media: Brace for impact
- US 'Pivot' in Asia-Pacific signals new, complex era
- VP's visit warms US impressions of China