Verification had confirmed that the debris discovered on Reunion Island belongs to missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak announced early Thursday.
• China asks further investigation on MH370
• Mystery around MH370 hopefully to surface
Plane wreckage analysis offer chances to unveil mystery of MH370
Examination on the plane wreckage found last week on French overseas island La Runion was started Wednesday in France, offering great chances to unveil the mystery of the missing MH370 flight, an aviation expert has said.
- 'Very strong presumptions' that wreckage found was from MH370
- Malaysia, China pledge to enhance bilateral ties
- More suspected debris washed up on La Reunion coast
- Malaysia commits continuing search for missing plane
- China urges continuous MH370 search
- Inmarsat 'raw data' on MH370 released
- More assets required for new-phase search for missing plane