Chinese President Hu Jintao urged closer cooperation among the BRIC nations at the second BRIC summit.
Hu dwells on China's peaceful development at BRIC summit
China's development is a strenuous, peaceful, inclusive, commonly beneficial and responsible process, Chinese President Hu Jintao said at the BRIC summit.
- India satisfied with outcome of BRIC summit
- FM: Hu's visit to U.S., Brazil boosts cooperation
- BRIC leaders call for stability of major reserve currencies
- BRIC says no to trade protectionism
- BRIC nations vow to reform financial system
- Hu leaves for home after BRIC summit
- Hu, Medvedev pledge to boost bilateral relations
ScheduleApr. 12 - 13: Nuclear summit
Apr. 14 - 17: BRIC summit
Apr. 17 - 18: Visit to Venezuela
Apr. 18: Visit to Chile