The Sri Lankan first lady accompanied her husband on his four-day trip to China, from May 27 until May 30.
Chinese premier meets Sri Lanka president
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang met with President of Sri Lanka Mahinda Rajapakse on Wednesday, pledging to make progress in developing the two countries' strategic cooperative partnership.
- Speech by Sri Lanka President at the opening ceremony
- China, Sri Lanka upgrade relationship
- Sri Lankan president visits Beijing monastery
- Sri Lanka to use summit to showcase developments
- Sri Lankan President to visit China
- Sri Lanka marks 4th anniversary of war victory
- Sri Lanka stops meat imports after WHO bird flu warning
- Sri Lanka opens embassy in Uganda to boost trade relations
- Sri Lanka's largest fashion extravaganza to kick off