Tunisian interim president Foued Mebazaa and Prime Minister Mohammed Ghannouchi quit Tunisia's ruling Constitutional Democratic Rally party (RCD) Tuesday, official TAP news agency reported.
• Thousands Tunisians protest against interim government
78 killed, 94 injured in Tunisia's violence
Weeks of violent protests in Tunisia have killed 78 people, and injured 94 others.
- Tunisian PM announces new government
- Tunisia's ex-interior minister arrested
- Tunisian PM to announce new gov't on Monday
- Tunisian army fights guards loyal to ousted ruler
- Arabs express concern over Tunisia's uproar
- Thousands Tunisians protest against interim government
- Tunisia torn between anxiety, hope on first day after ousting president