Who Can Apply for a Green Card in China?

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail www.ebeijing.gov.cn, December 26, 2012
Adjust font size:

Foreigners who want to apply for permanent resident in china should obey the Chinese law, be healthy and have no criminal records. At same time, they should accord with one of the conditions below:

1. The applicants have invested in China directly, have with steady investment condition and good revenue record for more than 3 years.

2. The applicants take the job continually as or above assistant general managers or factory directors, have the high title of or above the associate professor or assistant researcher, or have enjoy the equal treatment in China for more than four years, during which the applicants have been living in China continuously for more no less than three years and have good revenue records.

3. The applicants have great and outstanding contributions to China or meet special requirements of the Chinese government.

4. The spouse of Chinese citizens or the foreigners who have got the qualification of permanent resident in China, with the marriage lasted for more than five years and living in China for more than nine months every year and have steady living guarantee and residence.

6. The unmarried children under the age of 18 who come and seek refuge with parents.

7. The applicants who have no direct relatives abroad, come and seek refuge with the domestic direct relatives, are over sixty years old, and lived in China for no less than nine months every year and have steady living guarantee and residence.

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:    
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号