Apartments of No.3 building in Diaoyutai Seventh Yard beside the Second Ring Road in west Beijing sell for 300,000 yuan per square meter, setting a new property record, in defiance of a cooling down in real estate market.
• Full coverage: Home, sweet home
Shanghai sets property tax rates
The Shanghai municipal government has announced details of property tax rates on Tuesday.
- Policies chill property sales
- China to extend housing curbs
- China sees turning point in property market
- No crisis in price drop
- Pre-built homes prices fall 10% in Beijing
- More discounts seen in Q2
- More Chinese cities limit home purchases
- New rules to support housing tax
- Property tax 'next year'