- Chairman Mao badges
- Mao Zedong in the new age (1949-1959)
- An illustrated history of CPC: The Zigzag Course of Socialist Construction
- The evolution of the slogans in 6 decades
- The Long March 75 years on
- An illustrated history of CPC:From New Democratic Revolution to Socialism
- An illustrated history of CPC: Victory of the Democratic Revolution
- An illustrated history of CPC: Mainstay of the war against Japan
- An illustrated history of CPC: Maturing through struggles
- The historic turning point
- Tibet's peaceful liberation and democratic reform
An exhibition on Tibet history is on display at the Beijing Cultural Palace of Nationalities from June 15 to July 8, 2011. It presents visitors with a full landscape of the autonomous region's past and present through pictures and exhibits.
As China rapidly became one of the world's dominant economic powerhouses, its economic reform has long been most visible to the eyes of the world. For many, this overshadowed other progresses the country has made over the years – most significantly the various reforms and development of its political system from a fundamental level.