- Hu greets 'role model' Communist Party members
- President Hu Jintao met with exemplary members of the Communist Party of China (CPC) at a symposium held on Saturday to commemorate the 90th founding anniversary of the CPC.
• Hu: CPC must serve the people
• Full Text of Hu Jintao's speech at CPC anniversary gathering
- Senior leader urges more efforts to sinicize Marxism
- Senior leader Li Changchun has called upon members of the Communist Party of China (CPC) to uphold the principle of serving the people while pushing forward the sinicization of Marxism with strengthened theoretic studies.
- CPC vows to enhance exchanges with Mongolian People's Party
- CPC requires officials to be loyal, clean
- CPC members urged to better serve people
- People's Daily stresses Party building efforts in coping with new challenges
- Party experts break down Hu's speech for foreign diplomats
- CPC briefs diplomats on Hu's speech on CPC's 90th birthday
Li Suzhi: A Guardian in Tibet
He has been working there for 28 years and now serves as the director of the general hospital of Tibet autonomous region in Lhasa.
Top CPC official calls for regular communication with European parties
A top official of the CPC has called for European political parties to conduct regular communication in order to promote China-Europe relations.
Five Heroes On Langya Mountain
Five Heroes On Langya Mountain is a patriotic movie based on a true story well known in China.
An exhibition on Tibet history is on display at the Beijing Cultural Palace of Nationalities from June 15 to July 8, 2011. It presents visitors with a full landscape of the autonomous region's past and present through pictures and exhibits.
As China rapidly became one of the world's dominant economic powerhouses, its economic reform has long been most visible to the eyes of the world. For many, this overshadowed other progresses the country has made over the years – most significantly the various reforms and development of its political system from a fundamental level.