1. Human blood and the products thereof;
2. Fruits, peppers, eggplant and tomatoes;
3. Animal carcasses and specimens;
5. Pathogenic micro-organisms of animals and plants, pests and other harmful organisms;
6. Live animals (except cats and dogs as pet) and genetic materials including semen, zygotes and embryos;
7. Eggs, raw hides and skin, hair, hoofs, fat or oil, animal meat(including viscera)and its products, fresh milk, chrysalis, silkworm eggs, animal blood and its products, and aquatic animal products;
8. Genetically Modifies Organisms;
9. Waste and used clothes.
lf you carry any of the above-mentioned objects, please hand them over to the inspection and quarantine officials or dispose of them into the quarantine bin.
(Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau October 20, 2006)