Home / Living in China / Residence Permits / Residence Permits FAQ Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read
Is Temporary Accommodation Registration Needed for a Foreigner?
Adjust font size:

Foreigners come to China temporarily and live scattered among home of local residents should process temporary accommodation registration to the police station of this jurisdiction, bring with the inhabitant registration cards, ID cards of hosts and valid certificates of guests.

(Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau)

Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Read

Related Stories
SiteMap | About Us | RSS | Newsletter | Feedback
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved     E-mail: webmaster@china.org.cn Tel: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号