Chinese Vice President Li Yuanchao delivers a speech at the opening ceremony of the Eco Forum Global Annual Conference Guiyang 2014 on the morning of July 11.
Surakiart Sathirathai: Green thinking leads to green development
Surakiart Sathirathai, former deputy prime minister of Thailand, said at the 2014 Eco Forum Global Annual Conference that green development is a result of green thinking.
- 'Green Silk Road,' new engine for world sustainable development
- Governor: Guizhou to become 'Eastern Switzerland'
- Report names China's most polluted water
- Sino-Swiss Dialogue at Eco Forum Global 2014
- Sub-forums focus on green economy
- Eco Forum Global 2014 eyes innovative development
- Guizhou to start big data industry alliance