Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Cultural Journey
Season: March - December
Airfare Included: No
Day 1: Arrive Guiling. Upon arrival you will be met by your local English speaking guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to freshen up or explore the city. Accommodation: Guiling West Hill Hotel or similar.
Day 2: Guiling, Li River, Yangshuo. Take a half-day city tour to the Elephant Trunk Hill and Reed Flute Cave. After having lunch in a local Chinese restaurant we will drive for Yangshuo. Cruise on the Li River (Yangshuo-Fuli part), enjoy the picturesque sceneries on both side of the river.
After disembarkation you will be transferred to the hotel for checking in. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the charming town. Accommodation: West Street Hotel or similar. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 3: Yangshuo. After breakfast we will take a bicycle tour to a village in the countryside, Bamboo boat on the Yulong river, and then we will go to Moon hill, climbing to the top to enjoy an amazing view of rural china. We will arrange a cormorant fishing at night. Accommodation: West Street Hotel or similar. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 4: Yangshuo, Longsheng. After breakfast, check out of the hotel, take a coach to visit the ancient bridges Dragon bridge and Fuli bridge. Have lunch in Guiling on the way to Longsheng Pingan minority village.
Located 78km northwest to Guiling, the village is not only well-known for its terraces but also the amazing changes of the life of the local farmers. Accommodation: Village wooden hostel. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 5: Longsheng, Guiling, Departure. In the morning we will walk around the scenic rice terraces and Pingan village. After lunch, back to Guiling airport or railway station, where our guide will bid you farewell. Includes: (B), (L).
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary: B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner;
- Personal Guide and Driver + Private car/ van for Private Transfer and sightseeing;
- Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary;
- Domestic flights (economy class) or trains as listed in the itinerary;
- Domestic airport taxes;
- Service Charge and Government Taxes;
- Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels.
- Entry or Exit China International transportation;
- Visa Fees;
- Excess Baggage Charges;
- Personal Expenses;
- Single Room Supplement;
- Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.