Search This Section
- China sees record high outbound cruise passengers in 2016
The number of outbound cruise passengers in China topped 2 million for the first time in 2016, according to a report by China Cruise & Yacht Industry Association (CCYIA) Thursday
- Well-preserved ancient Xigubao Village located in N China's Hebei
- Aerial view of Zhangsuo Village in SW China's Yunnan
- Scenery of wintersweets in full blossom in E China
- Wingsuit flying train in freezing winter
- Mandarin ducks seen at winter habitat in Tianhu Lake
- Black-necked cranes seen in Nianhu Lake wetland in SW China
- Nanjing:city of memories
Nanjing, which used to be known as Jinling or Jian-kang, is the capital city of Jiangsu Province, on China’s east coast. As one of the four ancient capitals, Nanjing is a cradle of Chinese civilization as well as a political, economic, and cultural center.
- 4th Dingsheng Royal Lantern Fair delights Chengde
"Red in Chengde, Lucky in Hebei" is the theme of the 4th Dingsheng Royal Lantern Fair, which kicked off Saturday in Chengde in North China's Hebei Province.
- Seven-day Jiangxi tour route
If you are a traveler looking for a place with a variety of interesting options, Jiangxi Province in southern China is definitely the place for you!