Search This Section
- Yunnan to clean up tourism industry
Yunnan province will introduce 22 measures to clean up the local tourism industry, the provincial tourism administrative authority said on Monday.
- 1 more Vietnamese airline launches air route to China's Hong Kong
- Spring scenery of peach flowers near Juyongguan Pass of Great Wall
- Spiral sightseeing platform to open to public in Changsha
- Aerial view of tea garden in China's Fenghuanggou scenic spot
- Aerial view of cole flowers in terraced fields in Zhejiang
- Sunset scenery of South China Sea
- Surrealistic scenery awes visitors to Yangshuo
Tourist hotspots in China typically boast of stunning, panoramic scenery, but Yangshuo in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region of southern China takes the description of picture postcard perfection to a new level.
- A new beginning for The Great World
Shanghai's oldest indoor amusement park Dashijie, or The Great World, will be reopening in late March, more than a decade since it closed down due to poor management.
- Seven-day Jiangxi tour route
If you are a traveler looking for a place with a variety of interesting options, Jiangxi Province in southern China is definitely the place for you!