Search This Section
- Australia offers new incentives to woo Chinese
The Land Down Under is set to significantly up the number of Chinese visitors since the China-Australia Year of Tourism began on Feb 5.
- Birds play with flowers in Fuzhou, southeast China
- Snow scenery of Shuangfeng Forest Farm at Mudanjiang City in NE China
- Beautiful scenery of Lugu lake in SW China's Yunnan
- Clouds turn snow-covered mountains into a wonderland(
- Blossoms scenery nearby Three Gorges Dam on Yangtze River
- Spring scenery around China
- Luoyang: capital for millennia and city of peonies
Luoyang, in central China's Henan Province, was named in honor of its situation north of the Luohe River – a tributary of the Yellow River. In ancient China, such a location, or one at the southern foot of a mountain, was deemed to be yang (meaning the sunny side as opposed to yin). Luoyang was thus named.
- Forbidden City to show more riches
As the Forbidden City opens more of the world-renowned former royal palace to the public, additional treasures will be going on display, according to Shan Jixiang, the museum's director.
- Seven-day Jiangxi tour route
If you are a traveler looking for a place with a variety of interesting options, Jiangxi Province in southern China is definitely the place for you!