Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Bicycle Touring
Season: March - November
Airfare Included: No
The ethereal beauty of Guilin's landscape has inspired poets and artists for centuries and biking is a perfect way to get off the tourist path and see it's enchanting backcountry of rice paddies, lush mountains, and old villages. In Yangshuo, a sleepy backpacker's enclave, you will have the chance to view the natural beauty of limestone mountains and rivers, visit old towns and savor exotic folk customs of minorities.
In Longsheng, we bike and hike through charming Zhuang and Yao minority villages. In between our backcountry biking exploration, we also take a relaxing cruise on the famous Li River past some of Guilin's most impressive scenery, and also visit the stunning terraced rice fields of Longsheng.
Day 1: Fly to Guilin
Day 2: Biking around Longsheng
Day 3: Guilin to Yangshuo: Li River cruise
Day 4: Biking around Yangshuo
Day 5: Fly back home.
- All hotel accommodations (4-star) based on double occupancy, including tax and service
- All meals as stated in the itinerary highlighting the local cuisine with water, tea, coffee, local beer, and soft drinks.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- All ground transportation in private air conditioned vehicle with bottled water and snacks on coach
- All sightseeing, entrance fees
- Services of local guides, site experts, and other support personnel.
- International airfare
- Any en route stopovers, hotels, and meals to and from China
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Passport and visa fees
- Items of a personal nature such as, laundry, mail, phone calls, faxes, spa treatments, hard liquor
- Normal level of gratuities for local guides and drivers
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.